Once a week we sit down as a family and talk about what we loved about that week’s menu and what we want the following week. It has started to become a real family affair as both the boys are now preparing and cooking at least one meal a week. I am a sucker when it comes to stationery, so I have gathered together some fabulous free meal planning printables to share with you.
Ten Fabulous Free Meal Planning Printables
- I love this printable with meals and shopping list from I heart naptime for our planning.
- This super colourful meal and shopping list planner from Green Child Magazine really suits my colourful nature. They also have a pantry staples list too.
- If you are really organised then Organised Junkie has a monthly and weekly menu plan. Oh and a yellow and grey weekly menu plan too, which was my colour plan last year!
- While Sew Much Crafting has a six weekly menu planning printable.
- The Taylor House has a weekly printable for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If you are on Slimming World then this free planner from Tea and Nail Polish will be right up your street.
- DIY Home Sweet Home has a great home binder printable with a menu planning list to co-ordinate.
- This Handmade home has an adorable home binder with menu plan. I adore the colour and style of this, plus the fact it has a homeschool section too.
- Maybe you are more of a visual planner, then these two free weekly meal planners from Oilbird are much more your style.
- I love this colourful monthly planner with post it notes, perfect for people that change their minds!
Do you menu plan? Did you know that wasting food costs the average household £470 a year, rising to £700 for a family with children, the equivalent of around £60 a month. Menu planning can save you throwing away food, ensuring the food you buy is what you need and cook with.
Do you have a post that is about thrifty parenting, decorating or lifestyle. One that is about frugal food or crafts and art. or even a post about making the post of what you have, then please do link up. Each week we make sure we pin the post, feature some on our facebook pages and then we each have a round up on a Sunday.
Let’s all share that being frugal can be fabulous.
This is a Blog Hop!
This article has been provided by Theodore Thomas as part of his cheaper home series.
This list will close in 1 day, 4 hrs, 44 min (5/2/2015 11:50 PM Europe – Greenwich Mean Time)What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…