Schooling is a unique and life changing experience for a child. It is the stepping stone of a successful life and prepares the child for a bright future in the global world. Parents and students want the best education for themselves in order to ensure that they achieve success in their life. The kind of school your child goes to, will make a huge difference to the type of education they receive.
Why do parents prefer private schools?
A large number of parents prefer private schools for their child. Private schools have a higher fee structure but parents are of the opinion that the schools are much better than public schools.
- Individual attention: The class strength in a private school is quite less which ensures individual attention being paid to every child. Private schools have a class size of about 10-15 students, which allows them to feel comfortable and also allows the teachers to pay attention to every child.
- Parental Involvement: Private schools have a strong communication between the parents and the teachers. The degree of participation of the parents will be greater in day schools as compared to boarding schools. The type of participation depends on what you are looking to give. If you fit in at a place, you can voluntarily contact the teachers and offer help. Private schools work in the context of a three way partnership which benefits the students and the teachers.
- Academics: Most private schools have an excellent record of academics and show higher grades year after year. They plan the entire academic year in advance and also meet the state curriculum requirements. The teacher guided approach helps students discover their weaknesses and enjoy the learning process. Contact Quinton House School for excellent academics and an opportunity for the child to learn and grow in a friendly environment. The specialist teachers offer the best learning opportunity and ensure high grades for the child.
- Balanced development of the child: Private schools lay equal importance on the academics and extracurricular activities. They help in the overall development of the child and ensure that the child is ready for the global world. The facilities vary from school to school, which makes it important for the parents to take a personal visit at the school and learn about the activities offered to the children.
- Learning environment: The learning environment is of prominent importance for every child. Private schools offer an environment which constantly motivates the child and appreciates any efforts shown by the parents. The environment is safe and child friendly which allows them to be their own self without putting any pressure on the child.
Parents can Contact Quinton House School for admission of their child in one of the best schools in Northampton. The school has an excellent curriculum which stands out and offers a unique learning environment for every child. It offers education for 2 to 18 year olds which comprise from nursery to senior school.